Please use this blog to post your comments, reflections, responses, questions and ideas for each other, the class and me on The Help by Kathryn Stockett. If you are part of the Notebook group, please post nightly, according to the reading scheduled you've devised. Have fun, challenge yourselves and others and enjoy.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

First Impression of the Book

I really like the book so far. I find it very interesting and I like the way the book is written. As you read it is told like someone talking, which I think is a great change from the normal way books are written. I like that after every paragraph it seems as though it is a cliffhanger. You never know what is going to happen and it is very unpredictable. Even though Laura gave away a big part of the book for me, I still find enjoyment in trying to figure out the characters lives and their secrets and how they're going to react next. I am very eager to continue reading and seeing if my predictions come true, or if i am way off the mark.

<3 Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment