Please use this blog to post your comments, reflections, responses, questions and ideas for each other, the class and me on The Help by Kathryn Stockett. If you are part of the Notebook group, please post nightly, according to the reading scheduled you've devised. Have fun, challenge yourselves and others and enjoy.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Predictions- Laura

I have a few predictions that I think will happen in the story. Even though it may seem like it, I do not think that Mrs. Cecilia’s husband is abusive, he comes off very nice and sweet to me. I think the reason that there was a ‘rust’ stain on the carpet was because she had a miscarriage, and the ‘rust’ is actually a blood stain. I think Cecilia has had more than one miscarriage, going off the description of three empty baby rooms in her house. I think she is pregnant right now with another child, and that is the reason for her always being tired. I think she will have another miscarriage though. It seems that she is not able to have children, and I think this will concern her because her husband gives the impression that he wants to start a family. I also think that Miss Hilly will deserve what she has coming to her…
                                                                                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment