Please use this blog to post your comments, reflections, responses, questions and ideas for each other, the class and me on The Help by Kathryn Stockett. If you are part of the Notebook group, please post nightly, according to the reading scheduled you've devised. Have fun, challenge yourselves and others and enjoy.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

F@v3 Ch@r@ct3r

My favorite character is Cecilia. I have many reasons for liking her as a character but the main reason is because she wasn't brought up like all the other characters. She was raised with little to nothing and now she has been blessed with having a lot of money and a nice house, but she hasn't lost sense of who she really is. I like that she chose Minny as her maid, because I think that Minny brings a sense of realism into Cecilia's life. I am very VERY curious to find out what the blood stain in Cecilia's room is and why she has three empty children's rooms in her house. I think that Minny is just as curious, and the her curiosity will lead to the discovery of what happened. I also find it peculiar that Cecilia doesn't want to tell her husband about Minny. To say the least, Cecilia is my favorite and I am excited to read more about her.

Mallory (:

No comments:

Post a Comment