Please use this blog to post your comments, reflections, responses, questions and ideas for each other, the class and me on The Help by Kathryn Stockett. If you are part of the Notebook group, please post nightly, according to the reading scheduled you've devised. Have fun, challenge yourselves and others and enjoy.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Reaction to the Ending

I really enjoyed the ending to this book. I liked the fact that Miss Skeeter finally had the opportunity to pursue her dream of being a writer. It really represented that in the long run, dedication and hard work will eventually pay off. One thing I wish the author had spoken a little more about was Celia's pregnancies. I had hoped that the author would resolve Celia's problems with pregnancy, however there was no definitive answer in the end. Aside from that, I absolutely loved reading this book. It always kept me on the edge of my seat and from time to time I couldn't set it down. Though it took me a while to read, I am definitely glad I had the opportunity to read it and I look forward to seeing the movie soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment