Please use this blog to post your comments, reflections, responses, questions and ideas for each other, the class and me on The Help by Kathryn Stockett. If you are part of the Notebook group, please post nightly, according to the reading scheduled you've devised. Have fun, challenge yourselves and others and enjoy.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Shoulda Coulda Woulda

I really wish that Skeeter had told her future Husband that she was writing the book. I get that she was probably afraid of his reaction, but it is no way to build a relationship. Lying only get's you so far and I wish he had been warned ahead of time. It is almost as if Skeeter didn't care about where the relationship was going. I also wish that Celia introduced Minny to her husband earlier, because I think that the reason she had a fourth miscarriage was due to the fact that she had a lot of stress on her because her husband had yet ot find out about Minny (or so she though). In all, there's not much i would change about the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment