Please use this blog to post your comments, reflections, responses, questions and ideas for each other, the class and me on The Help by Kathryn Stockett. If you are part of the Notebook group, please post nightly, according to the reading scheduled you've devised. Have fun, challenge yourselves and others and enjoy.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Predictions

Some predictions I have for the book are that after Miss Skeeter publishes her story about the help, Aibileen and Minny's name will somehow get out. I think that after this happens they will both get fired from their jobs and Miss Skeeter will help them find new work. Another prediction that I have is that Celia Foote is pregnant. I believe this because she is always in bed and seems to be tired all the time. One thing I predict about Celia is that she had three miscarriages; that is why she never gets out of the house and seems depressed; and the three rooms that look like they once were meant for children in her house were meant for the babies she miscarried. My last prediction is that Minny will stand up against Miss Hilly the next time she says something racist.

No comments:

Post a Comment