Please use this blog to post your comments, reflections, responses, questions and ideas for each other, the class and me on The Help by Kathryn Stockett. If you are part of the Notebook group, please post nightly, according to the reading scheduled you've devised. Have fun, challenge yourselves and others and enjoy.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My Favorite Character

My favorite charcter is Aibileen. I love listening to her perspective. I don't really like Ms. Skeeter's prespective at all. Maybe it's because I listen to non-deep southern voices every day, and mostly read proper grammer books. I really enjoy listening to her southern talk and can just hear her voice. She is such a kind character, and I love how she's so good with kids. I even love how pudgy she is, it just adds to he rpersonality. She is definetley the sweetest, and most expirenced. She is more of Mae Mobley's mom than Ms. Leefolt is. She is quiet and does what she's told, and yet I love how she decides to go quietley along with Ms. Skeeter's plan. Ms. Aibileen is definetley my favorite character.

No comments:

Post a Comment