Please use this blog to post your comments, reflections, responses, questions and ideas for each other, the class and me on The Help by Kathryn Stockett. If you are part of the Notebook group, please post nightly, according to the reading scheduled you've devised. Have fun, challenge yourselves and others and enjoy.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Predictions

As we continue to read The Help, I am curious to see what will happen next. I
have just read through chapter 20, right up to where Skeeter and Stuart decide
to take a break for a while. I predict that they will get back together when
they are both ready to learn more about each other. I do not think that Skeeter
will like anyone like she liked him. I also think that Celia Foote, who recently
had her 4th miscariage, will try again to have a baby eventually. I also think
that her husband will find out about the last miscariage and become angry with
her, even though it is not neccessarily her fault. Another prediction of mine is
that Skeeter will continue to find maids with enthusiasm for the book
interviews. I am confident that the book will end up being published and
publically known, as long as they try their best to keep the whole thing a
secret. I have a strong belief in the fact that the secret of the book will not
be spilt before they send it in to be published. I am anxious and very curious
to see what the rest of the book brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment